Thursday, December 17, 2009

Laffer & Moore Unplugged

I had trouble sleeping the other night and while surfing YouTube, I came across video of a very interesting recent dinner party in Chicago which had famed economists Arthur Laffer of Laffer Investments and Steve Moore of The Wall Street Journal discussing our current economic issues. Laffer and Moore, in promotion their outstanding book The End Of Prosperity, covered a wide range of issues.

Perhaps you are also having a hard time nodding off, or you appreciate sound economic discussion as I do (Oh, I do recognize I have issues)? If so, sit back and take a half an hour to become knowledgeable on the economics of the day, which include taxes, regulation and important proposed legislation such as health care and cap and trade.



Although I have had occasion to visit with Steve Moore recently, I would jump at the chance to throw some beers together and host an event such as this down here in Orlando. Should that come to pass, I'll invite all my readers.

No comments: