Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Night Song

Among those expected to enter into the GOP race for 2012 was former Arkansas Governor and FOX News host Mike Huckabee. Huckabee did quite well in 2008, and most polls had him near the top of the projected field.

While he seems like a nice guy, and I frequently tune into his show, he would not be among my favorites in the GOP primary. Had Huckabee won the GOP nomination, I would have gleefully supported him in a battle against Barack Obama.

Huckabee announced on his program last night he would not seek the nomination. I must admit I thought he would be in.

Huckabee always has some musical act on his show, and he jumps in playing some base. Last night, prior to the announcement, it was the Motor City Madman himself, Ted Nugent, who rocked the crowd with one of my favorites.

Here is Terrible Ted with a charter 1977 hit of his, with Cat Scratch Fever performing our Sunday Night Song live with Mike Huckabee. Enjoy!

No comments: