Monday, May 19, 2008

Dennis Miller Goes Firebombing!

The Fox Business channel is off and running and throwing out some real quality programing. And have I mentioned the lovely Alexis Glick?

Anyhow, Neil Cavuto recently had an interview with Dennis Miller, who combines a stout vocabulary with terrific humor. Dennis is on fire on this one and I wish I could firebomb out rhetoric like this. Give this rant your ear! It does not get any better than this.



Miller did not miss a beat here. From accurately throwing John Edwards under the bus to properly outlining what should be John McCain's playbook, this is a touchdown. And to think ABC's Monday Night Football dumped him for Tony Kornheiser?

1 comment:

Cap'm said...

Great Stuff, he has the sharpest wit on the planet. And here he was in great form. Again, Great Stuff, I try to listen to him between noon and 3 on 660WORL when I get the chance.