Thursday, October 6, 2011

Palin Voice Pounding Policy

Sarah Palin announced on Wednesday the she will not be seeking the GOP nomination in 2012.

After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.

I will continue driving the discussion for freedom and free markets, including in the race for President where our candidates must embrace immediate action toward energy independence through domestic resource developments of conventional energy sources, along with renewables. We must reduce tax burdens and onerous regulations that kill American industry, and our candidates must always push to minimize government to strengthen the economy and allow the private sector to create jobs.

Although I am disappointed with this decision, I think it is the right call. Unfortunately, the media has tainted her image so deeply many fail to recognize her talent and commitment to the free market, faith based principles that our country was based upon. Very bad things are taking place in our country right now, and Palin is one of few who get that. Although I respect her decision, I think Palin would make a great President, and she would have had my full support.

With that in mind, Palin is and will continue to be a powerful conservative voice helping to promote the principles and help find those that share the beliefs of the founding fathers in an effort to restore America to her greatness.


Keep up the good work Sarah. We will stand in the fire with you!

No comments: