Friday, June 19, 2009

Leaders on Left Loathe US Military

Fresh in many of our minds is the treatment of members of the United States Marine Corps by Pennsylvania Democratic Senator John Murtha. How he got re-elected by all those good folks he insulted in the Keytsone state is beyond me. But, is he a lone bird flying off at the mouth?

Take a listen to the California Senator Barbara Boxer engage with Army Brigadier General Michael Walsh:



Can you imagine the arrogance of this woman? She worked very hard to get to be a Senator! Hard work? She would not know hard work if it rang her telephone. Come to think of it, compared to members of our Armed Services, neither do I. When I go bust my ass doing yard work or some other project I get to go home and take a hot shower and relax in my home before sleeping in my own bed. Not the Marines in Iraq, or the US ARMY in Afghanistan. God Bless Them!

I cannot imagine speaking to a member of the US Military in that disrespectful manner. I was not raised to behave like that, and neither were you. Senator Boxer should be quite ashamed of herself and in my mind, owes the Brigadier an apology.

I got news flash for Ms. Boxer. Most Americans have twenty times more respect for the members of the Untied States Military than we do arrogant, spineless politicians like you and Murtha. In fact, we find you offensive.

1 comment:

Cap'm said...

this Gereral is showing respect to her, as he calls her "ma'am", just as he calls men "sir". To address him the way she did just shows her hate and ignorance of what this man stands for. I can't stand folks like this, like Ma'am is an insult, wtf.