Thursday, April 7, 2011

Out of the Fog Blows A Horn

Tim Pawlenty is in. Newt Gingrich is ready. Real estate mogul Donald Trump is creating quite a stir.

The list of potential challengers to a second Obama term is long, and given the rapidly deteriorating status of our once great nation, it well should be. Although the bench is lengthy, many in the mainstream media contend the list lacks quality contenders. This is far from true, as is most of the "news" you get from these lemmings. However, you could probably grab someone from seat 32 row 22 of dugout section 216 of the next home game for the Kansas City Royals and improve on Obama.

In fact, I have been touting such a noteworthy character.

I mentioned him in my blog post "Water Hazard a Top Flite Crisis" back in June of 2010. In August of 2010, in my post "Locked Out", I said give him the key! Just a few weeks ago, I again singled him out in my post "Happy Presidents Day" He was recently discussed on The Glenn Beck Program!

Now, for real, it looks like he is positioning himself and becoming a star all over again.

Foghorn Leghorn 2012!!!!! An improvement, I say, an improvement indeed. Almost anyone with any common sense would be. Let's get to work!

GEICO is a subsidiary of BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY, of which I am a shareholder.

No comments: