Monday, April 20, 2009

The Complete Lack of Integrity

The left is stock piled with pontificators who hold a high level of disdain for our military. Senator John Murtha, D:PA, is notable in this regard, and is an individual I have zero respect for. While we call them heroes, you may recall Murtha called members of our Marine Corps cold blooded killers. As it turns out, what a shocker, he was incorrect but issued no apology to those he slandered. Apparently, he was too busy slamming members of his constituency by labeling them racists.

Another individual who gets nothing accomplished but loves to run his mouth is Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D:NV. This past weekend marked the anniversary of one of his famous diatribes. Take a listen to his conclusion:



Thank God, President George W. Bush recognized what an idiot Reid is and paid him no mind. The battle in The Global War on Terror that was Iraq is over, a decisive victory by our military in a region where few thought possible. Some 50 million people were liberated, which is truly remarkable. Excellent job and God Bless you all! Mission Accomplished!

Meanwhile, I am quite confused how folks like Murtha and Reid continue to get elected, or how things like this happen. One thing I know, is if I held Reid's position and was this clueless on the activities our military at any time, particularly at a time of war, I would offer my resignation out of personal integrity or my responsibility to my country, if not my stupidity. Then I remembered that personal integrity is widely absent in Washington. A complete lack of integrity! So there you go.

No comments: