Thursday, May 21, 2009

Green Ideology Taxes Prosperity

The events of the last year or so have been an unparalleled attack on prosperity, and much of the basis for this has been due to an incredible scam otherwise known as Global Climate Change, which essentially blames the industrial revolution for all the perceived problems.

CNBC's Larry Kudlow, a BAHL's Blog favorite, editorializes on this subject last night on his excellent program, The Kudlow Report. Take a listen:














I agree whole heatedly agree with Kudlow, with one exception.

Although I enjoy much of the programming on CNBC, I do not share Kudlow's respect for General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt. There is evidence suggesting General Electric does business with Iran (who is the head of the snake in the trouble in the middle east and has been identified as providing support to those trying to kill our troops), oversees the NBC news division, which is out of control in bias favoring left wing ideology and has a practically hidden financial interest in our society moving toward green technology.

I may further comment on a later post on GE and Immelt, but at this point I am simply refraining from purchasing GE appliances for my rental property portfolio. I do not have much of a voice, but I can steer my minor allotment of cash spent in this arena in a different direction. Cash is king!

No comments: