Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here Comes Your 1930's Shakedown

I remain puzzled as to how Barack Obama was elected President. I am not the most right wing guy on the planet, but right out of the gate in the campaign, I recognized he is not what he is cracked up to be. I am far from a racist, but don't suffer frauds lightly. See John Edwards.

In fact, among the dozen or so major problems I identified was the relationship Obama had with organizational group, ACORN.

Throughout the campaign, and after the election, I have written articles critical of this organization, with their tentacles stretching from voter fraud to union shakedowns, not to mention the role ACORN played in the housing crisis.

The pot is simmering as FOX News anchor Glenn Beck continues to ask questions no one else seems to want to ask, including most of those "looking out for us" in Washington. Take a listen:



I disagree with Beck on one major ACORN issue. Beck thinks this about fraud on both sides of the isle and not Obama. Right and wrong. I think Obama is complicit in the actions of ACORN, complete with the campaign donation he accepted from them and his history shaking down banks who ACORN deemed non participatory in lending practices that benefited minorities.

We shall see as the events unfold. Stay tuned, it will likely be a wild ride. Glenn, my friend, stay safe.

No comments: