Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Difference Matters

Florida Governor Charlie Crist showed up on the morning shows today and made some commentary that prompts discussion. Here is Crist on CNN:


Speaking of President Barack Obama and what I will refer to as his transformation of America, Crist offers the following: "What change we got may not necessarily be the change that America wants," Crist continued. "What I mean by that is that every day you get up and the government has taken over some other industry, auto industry or banks or whatever it might be. I think that the change that's coming about is a little too fast, little too furious."

I know it is, and Crist is nothing but accurate in his statement. However, way back about 6 months ago it was Crist with Obama in support of the spendulous plan, which as a Crist supporter I found appalling. This was horrendous economic policy and anyone daring to masquerade as a conservative would have been in strong opposition.


The change that has come and is coming in the Obama administration is not too fast and too furious, it is the wrong policy and should be thwarted and stopped, not slowed down.

This is a prime example of where Crist loses me, and why I will put my support behind Marco Rubio for the US Senate here in Florida. Sorry Charlie, but you don't get it!

No comments: