Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Candidates Cruz

The copy of the painting below is outstanding, and may be foretelling as we approach the 2016 election.


There are several candidates seeking the GOP nomination, and I would support each and every one of them in a battle against Hillary Clinton.

Many candidates have officially jumped in, while others are waiting around, raising money and sizing the electorate.

Commentary about the candidates will be held back at this time as the field settles in but will come at a later date.

For now, I will rank them in four tiers as I see the field right now. Tier 4 are candidates that I am not crazy about. Tier 3 will include some I am intrigued by and want to hear more from. Tier 2 includes those who are positioned to perhaps gain some traction, and among the group a VP candidate may come from. Tier 1 will include those that I am strongly considering and among the group my choice will likely come from.

The list only includes individuals that appear likely to jump in the race.

Tier 1:   Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Scott Walker and Marco Rubio

Tier 2:   Rick Santorum, Rick Perry and Allen West

Tier 3:   Carly Fioirina, Dr. Ben Carson, Bobby Jindal, John Bolton, and Donald Trump.

Tier 4:   John Kasich, George Pataki, Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, Mike Huckabee, Peter King and Lindsey Graham

I am looking to eject from the status quo, which as Ronald Reagan said, is Latin for "the mess we're in".

Stay tuned!

No comments: