Saturday, May 29, 2010

Obama Inviting by Ignoring Terrorism

Certainly, you have heard the commentary of President Obama's top Counterterrorism advisor John Brennan last week. In efforts to describe the enemy we face, the players on our team, including Brennan, Attorney General Eric Holder and many at the State Department and Department of Justice, seem to have minimal appreciation for the severity of the fight our enemy is bringing to us.

While the Global War on Terror seems lost to the members of the current administration, most of America was woken up on September 11, 2001. For the lovely Brigitte Gabriel, of Act for America and author of "They Must Be Stopped" , it was reliving a nightmare.



It is dangerously clear that the Obama administration is playing defense and coddling our enemies. I conclude these people are not idiots so it must be designated as a willful neglect to prosecute the elimination of those who aim us deadly harm. I am left with the question of why, and I just can't find the answers to the questions that are running through my mind.

The pattern of wreckless policy actions and rhetoric by this administration I fear is encouraging acts of terrorism and emboldening those set to strike us. I don't have to tell you getting lucky, as was proclaimed in Time Square recently, is not a winning strategery.

I can only pray that America rights this situation before we take one upside the chin again. I hear Jack Bauer is now available!

No comments: