Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Under The Shoe of The Congress

I am at a loss to explain how my fellow Central Floridians could have voted into office Alan Grayson.

I have hammered him on many occasions, but aside from his position on the issues, which I am at odds with, he is the most disrespectful public servant towards his colleagues on the other side and more importantly, his constituency.

Certainly, I wlll be eagerly supporting his opponent, Daniel Webster. Not that I am a huge Webster supporter, but I would support Mickey Mouse over Grayson. Minnie as well.

We should all be embarrassed by Grayson, who fails miserably at civil discourse. In addition, we should also demand better, and we will get that when Webster takes the seat November 2. I hope you will help Webster do just that.

No comments: