Thursday, March 26, 2009

BAHL's Babes: Kylie Minogue

On The O'Reilly Factor Pinhead and Patriots segment, Bill O'Reilly labeled Australian singer Kylie Minogue a patriot for her charitable work with The Wiggles, a kids group, in an effort to help raise money for children.

I had the occasion to meet Kylie as she was a scheduled performer on Good Morning America when I was there one morning. She was friendly, humorous and quite tiny, not to mention stunning. The performance of her top single "Come Into My World" was also outstanding. See the photo and youtube of performance below:



Kylie is an award winning singer and actress, and a breast Cancer survivor. She has written a book for kids and has her own perfume line. I did not have her on the original list of BAHL's Babes, but if you find time to help out kids, are a Cancer survivor and are hot, that works for me.

No comments: