Monday, August 31, 2009

Marine Blasts Congressman

There is a long list of evidence of the left loathing our US Military, from Senator John Murtha calling them out at Haditha, Senator Barbara Boxer disrespecting a Brigadier General to President Barack Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder seeking prosecution of those who kept us safe in the scary aftermath of 9-11.

We are in a major battle for this country right now from enemies and thugs within. While I have been to the local tea parties, I have yet to make a town hall meeting with my Congressman, Alan Grayson, who I have very little regard for.

If I were to attend and get the microphone, it may go something like it did with this Marine.


Unlike many of our elected officials, I thank this Marine for his service and I stand firmly behind him.

No comments: